0
Posted by Christine Fleeger on 4/02/2008 02:01:00 PM
We hope you all had a wonderful Easter and a fun filled April Fools Day! Ours was great. Well Brian and I are going to make it official. We are getting married on July 5, 2008. So little time. But you all know me "party girl" I will pull it off of course with help from my sister. I will keep you all updated. Lots going on with the kids too. Robby has lost another tooth and is doing very well in school. Esp. on those Spelling tests. Report cards come out in the next few weeks this will be the first time he will get a % grade. I am sure he will do GREAT! Anne is being a wild and crazy 1yr old. She is climbing all over EVERYTHING. She now knows her mouth and nose. Brian is working like crazy. Hopefully GM doesn't run out of parts so he doesn't have to go back on the road. We wish you all well Have a great spring.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.