0
Posted by Christine Fleeger on 9/27/2012 11:18:00 AM


The day yesterday started with my dryer being declared dead. You might think now how can you top that? Well my children came home from school and my daughter was literately walking the walls. It was raining so she couldn't go outside and play but had way too much energy pent up from sitting in school all day. I had my kids help make dinner, Tacos, we had a nice family dinner and were about to start homework when my son and daughter (and husband too) started to goof off. In the end my son ended up being rushed to the ER with what we thought at the time was a broken wrist. Thank goodness it ended up just being a bad sprain and bruise. After a splint and sling we were on our way home, and just in time for bed.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.