0
Posted by Christine Fleeger on 6/22/2009 09:36:00 AM
For those of you that live in states that have tons and tons of sunshine, Go ahead laugh it's OK. afterall I am laughing too. So once again I have come to our condo in Key West Fl. now you would think after being here off and on since I was 18 years old I would know that I am GOING to burn. So this year I not only put 50 on my kids but on myself as well. Little good that did, us Northerners as we are called here got burnt. I of course am the worst my face is lobster red, Anne is just slightly pink and Robby only has it a bit on one shoulder. So last night mom and dad went and got more (a different kind) sunblock. So we shall see but I have no intentions of coming home BURNT!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.