0
Posted by Christine Fleeger on 8/18/2009 11:24:00 AM in , , ,
This past weekend my husband was in a childhood friends wedding. I was a bit apprehensive about going to this wedding because he was in the wedding and I didn't know hardly anyone going to the wedding. I do have to say we had a great time! I met tons of new people and even a few I already knew surprised me. We have another wedding this upcoming summer and my husband is also in that one. I am feeling a little bit less apprehensive about that one since this went so smooth. I also found out that we have some really great friends and just how strong my marriage is. Thanks Brian you are the best husband ever! Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Martin, I hope you have a wonderful life together and I hope that Scott makes Jamie as happy as Brian has made me.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.