0
Posted by Christine Fleeger on 10/12/2012 09:39:00 AM
If you know me at all you know that at any given time I have my hat in many different rings. This week is no exception. After launching www.MomandherApps.blogspot.com two weeks ago and having it be so successful, and both my kids in school I figured why not get my Christine's Creations a boost. So that is just what I have done. We now not only offer custom handmade creations, Custom invitations, but now a website that you can customize so many products. There are many items that I have already designed for you or you can let me know exactly what you want and I will make it happen! This is great for that unique gift that you just couldn't seem to find. Or like me I have two kids in two different sports and could not find a mom hoodie that covered both. The printing work is done professionally because I have partnered up with Spreadshirt to make sure the quality is there for my customers. Please check it out and be sure to spread the word. www.ChristinesCreationsToo.spreadshirt.com

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.