0

Inspiration

Posted by Christine Fleeger on 5/13/2010 11:30:00 AM
Last night my daughter decided there was no way she could possibly sleep in her own bed and decided to posess mine. By the time my alarm went off to get my son up and ready for school I was actully relieved. This is how my inspirational morning started. After getting my son off to school and BSing with my neighbor for a few I came home knowing that there was no way I was getting to go back to bed with my mini bed hog. (she was now spread eagle in the dead center of my bed) I got on the computer and one of my new friends was on as we chatted she asked me what I do for a living. I explained how I do Christine's Creations and then how I have my own radio show Live Laugh Love LIVE! I realized durring this conversation that I have not done a show in a while with our internet service being so unpredictable thru comcast and having internet access thru my phone. This past week we changed our internet to verizon and now have some reliablility I can get back to it. So back to trying to come up with a topic for this weeks show. I was scanning the internet reading all the blogs that I hadn't caught up on in a while. I realized that altho there are a few basic rules that everyone follows there are a few that people seem to have a fuzzy line on. Altho some of these rules are just a suggestion to follow some are actully laws and must be followed. So if that didn't slap me in the face nothing will "Here is your topic" So were back Wednesday May 26th @ 2pm please join me for a discussion on blogging rules. We would love to hear from you on this topic if you have any questions you would like answered please feel free to comment here and I will get them answered. If you have a blog of your own please join in on our discussion!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.