0

Grandparents Day

Posted by Christine Fleeger on 9/13/2009 09:03:00 PM
Today is Grandparents day. So let me start by saying Happy Grandparents Day to all those Grandparents out there. I was thinking today about my Grandparents I only have one still alive. When I was married (the first time) I was lucky enough to have all four of my grandparents there, I also was lucky enough to have known quite well one of my Great Grandmothers. I sit here and think of all the fun things I did with my grandparents over the years and how they have influenced my life. I know I find my self referencing things they have taught me to my children. I am very happy that my children have my Grandmother and there Grandparents in there lives to help mold them. Maybe just maybe I will hear them referencing there grandparents to there children some day.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.