0

WHAT ??? My 2yr old can spell !!!!!!

Posted by Christine Fleeger on 9/25/2009 12:59:00 PM
OK so I had to get on here right away and blog this. My husband is in our bathroom giving our dog a bath and my 2 almost 3 yr old daughter is right there with him. I here her talking to him and I hear him say I don't know what you are talking about get your mother. I am busily working away in the living room so I just yell in so I can translate for my husband when I hear Anne: Mommy I stuck Mom: What your stuck Anne: yep Help I am thinking where in the world could she get stuck in the bathroom and all I can figure my adventurous little girl is stuck behind the toilet. I get to the bathroom to find her in the laundry basket playing. No she wasn't stuck! Mom: Anne you are not stuck and don't play in the dirty clothes Mom to Dad: I thought she was stuck behind the T-O-I-L-E-T Anne: no mom I was not stuck behind the toilet. Mom: What???? How did you know what I said? Anne: You spell it! Mom and Dad: WOW!!!! I can not believe that she knew what I was saying!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.