0

Holiday Weekend

Posted by Christine Fleeger on 9/05/2009 04:08:00 PM
Well we just get the kids back into the swing of school and already we have a long weekend. I kind of feel guilty trying to keep my kids on a schedule over the holiday weekend but I know if I don't then when Tuesday morning rolls around I will regret it. We have so much going on this weekend too. Saturday we are going to my in-laws for a picnic Sunday we are driving to Maryland for my nieces birthday party and on Sunday we are going to visit two friends one is an old friend of my husband's and the other is my best friend since I was a child. I can only hope that my kids do not fight me with the schedule. At least after this Tuesday we will completely be back into the swing of things for school and we can get to a regular routine around here well that is until Thanksgiving break. Have a great holiday weekend.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.