0

Big weekend

Posted by Christine Fleeger on 7/16/2009 11:25:00 PM
Well I am not on my way to BlogHer but I also have a big weekend coming up this weekend. First tomorrow night my Brother is coming home and bringing one of my two nieces (the other had a prior obligation so she and her mother will be staying home and greatly missed) and my nephew home for the weekend. Then on Saturday my brothers best friend growing up (my suto brother since he was with us for everything) is coming home. We have not seen him in over 10 years. He is now retired from the navy and was stationed in CA. we are so excited to have the three of us back together again and to have him meet our children. I am sure I will have many pictures and fun times to talk about next week. Till then for you ladies at BlogHer have fun and keep us updated, and for thoes of you who can't go this week too I hope you have a great weekend see you all on Monday!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.