0

Sister or Sister-in-Law

Posted by Christine Fleeger on 7/31/2009 02:40:00 PM
Fourteen years ago my brother was about to get married to what I saw at the time as the woman who was taking away my brother. We fought, oh my did we fight, at one point what now I can only imagine as an attempt to smooth things over my brother put us on the phone together and we had it out.
Looking back now at that time we have to laugh wishing I knew then what I know now. As of today I don't go one day without talking to my Sister-in-Law, although I only refer to her as my Sister. She is one of my biggest supporters, and defenders as I am hers. I am grateful that my brother chose Amy as his wife. She is an awesome Mother, Aunt, and Godmother and Sister. As I sit and write this my Brother and his family are getting ready to come home for a week. Oh yea did I forgot to mention we are as close as can be and yet we live 4 hours away. I have many women in my life but none as special as my sister!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.