0

Blogher 09

Posted by Christine Fleeger on 7/26/2009 01:19:00 AM in ,
OK so I didn't get to go to Blogher 09'. I was sad I couldn't go but in the end I ended up happy I was home. Not only did I have a great weekend with my family but on Thursday my daughter came down with the flu and was very sick, so I was happy I was home to take care of her. As you can see by the picture she was feeling so much better by Saturday night and the Bowlher live party. She LOVES Danielle from ExtraordinaryMommy.com , so when she saw me watching her on the red carpet from Bowlher she wanted to watch too. I have a strong feeling that she may end up being the youngest blogger real soon! To all my friends who got to go I hope you had a great time and I can't wait to hear all the stories and tips. I hope to join you next year.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.