0

Smilebox review

Posted by Christine Fleeger on 7/03/2009 10:55:00 AM
I was not asked to review Smile Box but I felt that everyone should know about this if you don't know already. I do not remember how I came about having this software on my computer but you can get it from www.smilebox.com I had it on my computer for a while now but have not done anything with it, finally the other night after downloading my vacation photos I decided to check this program out. After making a cute interactive postcard for my family and friends I went to send it and found out that this will cost. If you only want to send it the price is $2.99 then there is a monthly fee of $5.99 if you prefer. At that price you get a lot more you can print your creation, E-Mail it, Post it to your blog, or Burn it to a CD. As you can see below I have posted our vacation journal interactive postcard to my blog, enjoy and I hope you will go check them out. Keep in mind just to try them it is free and they have hundreds of templates to choose from.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 FLEEGER FAMILY FUN! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.